agile delivery consultant.
agile delivery consultant
In order to support our continued growth, we’re hiring passionate consultants with experience of working in agile delivery teams, to work on a variety of complex and challenging delivery programmes within REPL focused on retail technology. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that enjoys being involved in hands-on project delivery and is enthusiastic about working in an agile environment. You’ll be part of our delivery teams, defining and setting agile delivery standards across our retail client projects.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Working as part of delivery teams across our client projects
- Defining and setting agile delivery standards and applying best practice across large retail projects and programmes
- Working on large projects in multiple roles for example scrum master, product owner
- Identify, assess, and define user stories and end to end process flows
- Build long-lasting strong relationships across all key stakeholders and clients
- Support / Lead detailed design activities ensuring solutions are fit for purpose
- Analyse the impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases and stories to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Help define or implement best practice agile methodologies/delivery approaches
- Scrum or Product Owner certification
- Agile / Lean
- Experiences of challenging agile delivery projects
- Strong client relationship management skills
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Varied experience delivering complex IT projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Experience of consulting or professional service projects/delivery
- Strong leadership skills
- People development skills
- Retail-specific agile project delivery
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.