We’re looking for an Associate Partner to be accountable for our client relationship management, sales and delivery across multiple customers and accounts. You will be responsible for driving thought leadership, strategy formation and best practice with our customers. The perfect individual for the role will ensure that REPL successfully delivers our services and solutions and over exceeds our customers’ expectations whilst meeting or overachieving revenue and profitability targets.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Overseeing complex IT program and projects
- Performing delivery assurance and advisory services to customers
- Managing quality assurance of REPL services and solutions
- New business development including lead generation and new client acquisition
- Management of pre-sales and sales activities
- Negotiation, contracting and procurement activities
- Senior client relationship management
- Follow on sales and revenue generation
- Contractual and commercial activities
- Demonstrable experience in Retail sector or similar industry
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of professional services
- Demonstrable experience in the sales of professional services
- Excellent commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Proactive and flexible with a can-do attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrative strategic thinking
- Deep experience and understanding of Retail and Retail
- Excellent understanding of different delivery methodologies e.g. waterfall and agile
- Experience across all phases of a program or project from mobilization through delivery to service.
- Managed professional services budget of minimum of £4m-£8m pa
- Significant track record of successfully delivering large complex program and projects
- Ability to build capability in terms of assets, solutions and highly capable and engaged teams
- Excellent contact book across Retail IT and Business leaders
- Experiences of all phases of sales cycle
- Strong track record of delivering professional services sales (min. £4m pa)
- Consistently delivers new business, follow on sales and meet revenue and profit goals on an account (£4m-£8m pa revenue)
- Experience working for large ‘big four’ consulting firm or similar
- Experience in software sales
- Experience working within Retail industry e.g. a senior role within an internal IT department
- Deep experience of Customer Experience technologies e.g. POS, Payments, Loyalty and Mobile
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.