- Assignment of appropriate resources to projects, supporting COO/Global Delivery Lead with resource management, predictive analysis, skills tracking and managing utilisation.
- Driving excellence in the delivery of projects through project lifecycle best practices
- Driving data-based insights and securing conclusions to further improve our operating model
- Own continuous improvement strategy for REPL project delivery and Accenture process adherence
- Project delivery experience.
- Resourcing Assignment and Management experience
- Strong financial / project budget management skills.
- Awareness of the dynamics of a fast-growing consultancy operation.
- Background in working on commercial IT related projects/programmes.
- Persuasive and influential: strong written and aural communicator.
- Business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organisation and particularly senior stakeholders
- Able to hit the ground running.
- Motivated to take charge, flexible with a can-do attitude. Longer hours could be required from time to time,
- Ability to prioritize and manage and expectations of Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to question current thinking.
- Ability to logically solve complex problems
- Ability to motivate colleagues.
- Reporting and analytics experience and can assimilate information easily
- Experience of developing and embedding processes and standards
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize and navigate multiple demands on time
- Previous experience of a PMO role
- Prince2 or PMP Qualification
Since 2007, the highly specialised retail technology team has developed intimate partnerships with businesses to deliver long-lasting value. Hundreds of businesses around the world rely on REPL to solve critical enterprise problems. Driven by doing the right thing for its customers, team, and the world at large, REPL has enjoyed year-on-year growth and international acclaim.
As part of Accenture, REPL Group helps clients reimagine their supply chain, people and store technologies to become more efficient and meet new customer needs.
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.