senior business analyst.
senior business analyst
We have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our established team. You’ll be involved in the full project lifecycle of systems development and will work on a number of retail IT projects. You’ll be responsible for meeting with clients, documenting their requirements, process mapping, system mapping, user experience mapping, data analysis, and presenting results to client demonstrating a recognized structured approach.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognise the value of an inclusive workforce and particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs
- Lead detailed design activities ensuring solutions are fit for purpose on large programs
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Analyse impact of proposed solution across the business, develop us cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
Skills and Ability
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
- Ability to understand and apply common, object-oriented modelling techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels
- Able to organise, coordinate, and direct users and teams
- Strong oral and written communications abilities
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Role based in Dallas.
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.