As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for implementing solutions and software functionality that meets customer needs and specifications. You will be responsible for the system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment of the solution, through to go live support, ensuring that it meets REPL Consulting quality standards.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead delivery of most complex client technical projects
- Build senior client relationships through high quality delivery work
- Act as solution architect across multiple projects and focus areas within retail (for example ePOS, workforce or supply chain)
- Define and challenge client business and technical requirements to ensure strategies and solutions are aligned with client needs.
- Design high quality end-to-end solutions to meet the client’s business needs both now and in the future by ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, scalable resilient and secure
- Define detailed specifications according to which solutions are defined, managed, and delivered.
- Ensure design practices, artefacts and processes are in line with leading industry patterns and practices.
- Provide technical governance and assurance for proposed solutions throughout the delivery life cycle.
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution design and delivery
- Focus on internal capability and people development
- Build expertise of best in class solutions / technology
- Proven technical experience in fields of application, change, integration, architectural design and review.
- Strong problem-solving skills – Experience in resolving complex technical, strategic and business issues.
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.