Warwick, UK based. Permanent
Are you ready to progress your career as a Test Analyst at a leading Retail Tech Consultancy? If you are, you’re in the right place, so find out more about your new team, role and career development opportunities below.
Your New Team
The Test Service strives to create a sense of community between the team members. To achieve this, the social committee are regularly putting on events in the office and virtually to bring everyone together. In the past we’ve hosted:
- Team lunches
- Seasonal celebrations (Halloween, Diwali, Christmas)
- Fun activity afternoons out
- Meals out to celebrate project achievements
- Recognition of amazing work via Employee of the Month
- Charity fundraising events (Christmas Jumper Day, Children in Need)
- CSR days
Your New Role
We’re looking for Test Analysts ready to take responsibility for preparing and executing all test-related activities for the customer programme/product assigned, across business process, functional and technical elements. We’re looking for individuals keen to drive, guide, monitor and report testing activities of Scrum or Test Team(s) assigned. You’ll be involved in:
- You will be involved in the Agile lifecycle as part of your test delivery
- Maintain a strong relationship with the key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for test-related activities across the product/programme /project/Scrum or Test Team
- Different phases of testing such as, system testing, system integration testing, regression testing, UAT testing, post go live testing
- Working closely with automation team to ensure maximum automation coverage is achieved and a high standard of quality is delivered
- A strong team built out of trust and respect while also contributing to the development of new members by mentoring and supporting their career progression.
And where can my career go?
We care about your career, so at REPL you will have the opportunity to learn on the job. We offer a remarkable range of training opportunities and a clear career path within test, so by joining us as a Test Analyst, there are opportunities to navigate your way through our career paths to a Test Lead, Test Manager, Defect Analyst, environment Analyst and of course opportunities are endless as your growth is up to you supported by your Line Manager.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scurm, Kanban, SAFe, etc.
- Experienced using test management tools such as Jira, ADO, ALM etc.
- Must be analytical and proactive
- Working within a cross-functional team environment, different stakeholders including third party vendors with excellent communication and reporting skills
- Self-organising, able to prioritise own workload and seek input from stakeholders when required. Also, the ability to identify and manage risks/issues with strong problem management skills
At REPL, we don’t just facilitate diversity and inclusion, we celebrate and endorse it. Our people are at the heart of the company, and by promoting an open and collaborative environment, we’re able to provide an inclusive and uplifting environment for all our teams, whilst continuing to deliver above and beyond for our clients. From our Employee Engagement and Wellbeing groups to Pride, EDI and Women in Tech, celebrating employee individuality is at the forefront of our culture. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
On top of our super fun list of job perks, REPL Group prides itself on being a family-first, family friendly work environment. We offer enhanced maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working to ensure that work-life balance.
Want to know more about what REPL Group Do? https://replgroup.com/what-we-do/
Or more about the Test Practice? https://replgroup.com/testing/
get to know us.
REPL Group, Part of Accenture, is a world-leading consultancy and technology group specialising in workforce management, supply chain, customer experience and enterprise systems.
Since 2007, the highly specialised retail technology team has developed intimate partnerships with businesses to deliver long-lasting value. Hundreds of businesses around the world rely on REPL to solve critical enterprise problems. Driven by doing the right thing for its customers, team, and the world at large, REPL has enjoyed year-on-year growth and international acclaim.
As part of Accenture, REPL Group helps clients reimagine their supply chain, people and store technologies to become more efficient and meet new customer needs.
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.