test automation architect.
test automation architect
If you’re looking for your new, bigger and better job opportunity as a Test Automation Architect, we’ve got the role for you. We don’t want to just go into detail about what you’ll be doing and what we’re looking for (we will cover that further on), we’ll tell you about the team you’ll be joining, the work we get up to and most importantly, how we have fun.
Your New Team
The Warwick Test Service strives to create a sense of community between the team members. To achieve this, the social committee are regularly putting on events in the office and virtually to bring everyone together. In the past we’ve hosted:
- Team lunches
- Seasonal celebrations (Halloween, Diwali, Christmas)
- Fun activity afternoons out
- Meals out to celebrate project achievements
- Recognition of amazing work via Employee of the Month
- Charity fundraising events (Christmas Jumper Day, Children in Need)
- CSR days
Your New Role
We’re looking for Test Automation Architects to join our ever-growing Test Practice. You’ll be performing a test automation architect role with a focus on building test approaches, frameworks and ways of working. Applying a variety of techniques, and your unique experience to review designs, analyse code quality and assess risk. You will develop and implement test frameworks and automated tests whilst collaborating with developers and other stakeholders to define and achieve successful delivery of our products and services.
As a Test Automation Architect, you’ll guide small squads of SDETs, guiding guide the direction of the squad and the development of the Lead SDETs, SDETs and testers. The role will involve providing coaching and support to your squad members. As a Test Architect, you will have the ability to work alone or as part of a team with a focus on quality, the sustainability of developed solutions with effective communication and the ability to adapt and evolve.
What your role will also involve:
- Design and execute effective automation using the BDD approach, as well as implementation of test execution pipelines including ATDD & TDD
- To have an in depth understanding of databases and services (e.g. RESTful services), including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats that may include XML and JSON
- Demonstrable experience of leading Agile test automation teams such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Collation and circulation of quality data and online metrics and dashboards
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline the process, and work with the engineering team to deliver those improvements
- Utilise a wide range of methodologies including performance testing
- Expert in the selection and building of test automation frameworks and tools
- Supporting Pre-Sales activities
- Organise and own any technical workshops and resulting outputs
- Actively form part of R&D initiatives and involved in interviewing and growing our automation teams
Above all, you will be the face of REPL, part of Accenture, for clients: Guiding, advising, and directing them towards exceptional quality through automated testing.
And where can my career go?
We care about your career, so at REPL you will have the opportunity to learn on the job. We offer a remarkable range of training opportunities and clear career paths, so by joining us as a Test Automation Architect, there are opportunities to work your way up to a Test Automation Lead (TAL) or other areas within our test Practice, the choice is yours.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Test automation tools experience such as Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Sikuli, HTTP
- Working knowledge of version control systems to ensure version control of test/development artefacts
- This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running
- Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to prioritise workloads and deliver to tight deadlines
At REPL, we don’t just facilitate diversity and inclusion, we celebrate and endorse it. Our people are at the heart of the company, and by promoting an open and collaborative environment, we’re able to provide an inclusive and uplifting environment for all our teams, whilst continuing to deliver above and beyond for our clients. From our Employee Engagement and Wellbeing groups to Pride, EDI and Women in Tech, celebrating employee individuality is at the forefront of our culture. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
On top of our super fun list of job perks, REPL Group prides itself on being a family-first, family friendly work environment. We offer enhanced maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working to ensure that work-life balance.
Want to know more about what REPL Group Do? https://replgroup.com/what-we-do/
Or more about the Test Practice? https://replgroup.com/testing/
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.