test automation lead.
test automation lead.
If you’re looking for your new, bigger and better job opportunity as a Test Automation Lead, we’ve got the role for you.
Your New Team
The Warwick Test Service strives to create a sense of community between the team members. To achieve this, the social committee are regularly putting on events in the office and virtually to bring everyone together. In the past we’ve hosted:
- Team lunches
- Seasonal celebrations (Halloween, Diwali, Christmas)
- Fun activity afternoons out
- Meals out to celebrate project achievements
- Recognition of amazing work via Employee of the Month
- Charity fundraising events (Christmas Jumper Day, Children in Need)
- CSR days
Your New Role
We’re looking for Test Automation Leads to join our ever-growing Test Practice. You’ll be performing a test automation lead role with a focus on building automation test strategies, frameworks, pipelines, dashboards and ways of working. Applying a variety of techniques, and your unique experience to review designs, analyse code quality and assess risk. You will develop and implement test frameworks and automated tests whilst collaborating with developers and other stakeholders to define and achieve successful delivery of our products and services.
As a Test Automation Lead, you’ll lead a number of test automation squads within a programme fo work. The role will involve defining and communicating the automation strategy internally and to our customers and providing coaching and support to your squad members. As a Test Lead, you will have the ability to work as part of a team with a focus on quality, the sustainability of developed solutions with effective communication and the ability to adapt and evolve.
What your role will also involve:
- Setting out the strategy for the teams using approaches such as BDD, ATDD, TDD, as well as architecture of test execution pipelines
- To have an expert understanding of databases and services (e.g. RESTful services), including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats that may include XML and JSON
- Significant experience of leading Agile test automation teams such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Definition and analysis of quality data and online metrics and dashboards
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline the process, and work with the engineering team to deliver those improvements
- Utilise a wide range of methodologies including performance testing
- Expert in the selection and building of test automation frameworks and tools
- Commercially aware and able to support Pre-Sales activities
- Organise and own any technical workshops and resulting outputs
- Actively form part of R&D initiatives
- Actively involved in interviewing and growing our automation teams
Above all, you will be the face of REPL, part of Accenture, for clients: Guiding, advising, and directing them towards exceptional quality through automated testing.
And where can my career go?
We care about your career, so at REPL you will have the opportunity to learn on the job. We offer a remarkable range of training opportunities and clear career paths, so by joining us as a Test Automation Lead, there are opportunities to work your way up to a leading larger teams globally within our Test Practice, the choice is yours.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Test automation tools experience such as Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Sikuli, HTTP
- Working knowledge of version control systems to ensure version control of test/development artefacts
- This position will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running
- Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to prioritise workloads and deliver to tight deadlines
At REPL, we don’t just facilitate diversity and inclusion, we celebrate and endorse it. Our people are at the heart of the company, and by promoting an open and collaborative environment, we’re able to provide an inclusive and uplifting environment for all our teams, whilst continuing to deliver above and beyond for our clients. From our Employee Engagement and Wellbeing groups to Pride, EDI and Women in Tech, celebrating employee individuality is at the forefront of our culture. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
On top of our super fun list of job perks, REPL Group prides itself on being a family-first, family friendly work environment. We offer enhanced maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working to ensure that work-life balance.
Want to know more about what REPL Group Do? https://replgroup.com/what-we-do/
Or more about the Test Practice? https://replgroup.com/testing/
get to know us.
REPL Group, Part of Accenture, is a world-leading consultancy and technology group specialising in workforce management, supply chain, customer experience and enterprise systems.
Since 2007, the highly specialised retail technology team has developed intimate partnerships with businesses to deliver long-lasting value. Hundreds of businesses around the world rely on REPL to solve critical enterprise problems. Driven by doing the right thing for its customers, team, and the world at large, REPL has enjoyed year-on-year growth and international acclaim.
As part of Accenture, REPL Group helps clients reimagine their supply chain, people and store technologies to become more efficient and meet new customer needs.
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.