South Africa-based, Permanent
Are you ready to progress your career as a Test Manager at a leading Retail Tech Consultancy? If you are, you’re in the right place, so find out more about your new team, role and career development opportunities below.
Your New Team
The Test Service strives to create a sense of community between the team members. To achieve this, the social committee are regularly putting on events in the office and virtually to bring everyone together. In the past we’ve hosted:
- Team lunches
- Seasonal celebrations (Halloween, Diwali, Christmas)
- Fun activity afternoons out
- Meals out to celebrate project achievements
- Recognition of amazing work via Employee of the Month
- Charity fundraising events (Christmas Jumper Day, Children in Need)
- CSR days
Your New Role
We’re looking for Test Managers ready to take responsibility for managing teams delivering quality across business/customer areas, functional and technical elements. We’re looking for individuals keen to drive, guide, monitor and report testing activities of Scrum or Test Team(s) assigned. You’ll be involved in:
- Managing/leading Agile teams ensuing we are delivering quality to our customers
- Creating and maintain strong relationships with the key stakeholders and act as a point of contact for test-related activities across the product/programme /project Scrum or Test Team
- Creation of Test Strategies/approaches/resource plans
- Different phases of testing such as, system testing, system integration testing, regression testing, UAT testing, post go live testing.
- Working closely with automation team to drive our automation first approach ensuring a high standard of quality is delivered
- A strong team built out of trust and respect while also contributing to the development of new members by mentoring and supporting their career progression.
And where can my career go?
We care about your career, so at REPL you will have the opportunity to learn on the job. We offer a remarkable range of training opportunities and a clear career path within test, so by joining us as a Test Manager, there are opportunities to navigate your way through our career paths to a Programme Test Manager or leading our global teams within our test practice, opportunities are endless as your growth is up to you supported by your Line Manager.
At REPL, we don’t just facilitate diversity and inclusion, we celebrate and endorse it. Our people are at the heart of the company, and by promoting an open and collaborative environment, we’re able to provide an inclusive and uplifting environment for all our teams, whilst continuing to deliver above and beyond for our clients. From our Employee Engagement and Wellbeing groups to Pride, EDI and Women in Tech, celebrating employee individuality is at the forefront of our culture. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
On top of our super fun list of job perks, REPL Group prides itself on being a family-first, family friendly work environment. We offer enhanced maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working to ensure that work-life balance.
Want to know more about what REPL Group Do? https://replgroup.com/what-we-do/
Or more about the Test Practice? https://replgroup.com/testing/
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.