workforce transformation technical consultant
workforce transformation technical consultant
We’re looking for Workforce Transformation Consultants who are keen to progress their careers in a highly talented and professional team to join us. As a Technical Consultant, you’ll take responsibility for designing and configuring Workforce Management solutions and core functionality that meets and exceeds the customer’s specific requirements and specifications. Leveraging industry best practice and expertise you will benchmark current process’ and offer sound solutions on appropriate business improvements whilst supporting the customer throughout.
Using previous implementation experience, you’ll be able to assist and guide customers through the change management process. You will be accountable for requirements analysis, configuration, testing, training and deployment of the chosen solution right the way through to go-live support.
REPL is an equal opportunity employer, and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Work closely with clients to clearly identify their specific requirements and map functionality ensuring any non-standard functional specifications are identified, logged and escalated where appropriate
- Highlight and document any development or integration requirements
- Assist with project management including updating the plan, tracking timelines, escalating risks and facilitating workshops and meetings
- Support the client team with project planning, change delivery across business units and knowledge transfer
- Design and delivery of the chosen solution within scope and budget and to REPL Consulting quality standards
- Ensure compliance with REPL Consulting best practice and maintenance of objective proof of compliance
- Timely handover of the project to support with all relevant and up-to-date documentation
- Manage any issues, identify causes and escalating where appropriate
- Business Analytics
- Create and maintain system documents for all configured elements
- Support the client with functional testing and end to end acceptance testing escalating any failures and identifying causes
- Assist migration of solution to the Production environment
- Assist training delivery both internally and to clients
- Support Go-Live and rollout of the end solution
- Prior experience in a Business/Systems Analyst or Functional Design type role on Technology Projects
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent business experience
- Retail experience desirable (eg Store/Supply Chain Systems/Operations)
- Have previous experience within a WFM project role, vendor selection, design, build, test and rollout phases of a project
- Detailed knowledge of labour management/demand/labour analytics desirable
- Experience in interfacing to other systems is desirable
- Experience in interfacing to other Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Broad knowledge of the business dynamics of the retail sector
- Experience in writing and executing software test plans
- Experience working in complex business environments and on high-pressure, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a solid understanding of systems implementations
- Configuration of Workforce Management Systems: Blue Yonder / Kronos / Workplace / Ceridian / Reflexis
- Presenting to a large group of individuals at different levels and dealing with clients face-to-face on a regular basis
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well on your own
- Basic understanding of databases including Oracle or MS SQL (desirable, but not essential)
- Full project lifecycle from design to support
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite and Windows
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who’s passionate, driven and wants to showcase their skills to high profile clients across the Globe.
- Experience in technical aspects of Implementation eg interface design/build.
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Experience in end-user / superuser training
- Operational background
REPL is an equal opportunity employer and we know the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have very active communities for Women in Tech, Automation and Innovation and we are also actively involved in the local community. As such, we particularly encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
come work with us.
We employ the very best, offering career opportunities for the passionate, talented specialists who share our ambition to deliver the exceptional. Our people create impact and influence, challenging the conventional and exceeding their potential. Working with industry-leading companies around the world, we expect high standards. In return, you’ll develop skills and advance your career in a vibrant, pioneering environment.
your own fully
choice of laptop
achieve the remarkable.
we hope we sound like the sort of team you’d like to be a part of? Click here to view all of our vacancies.